Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 7

Hello my "loyal" followers-of-none.  How are the voids of your lives doing today?  Today we shall review some of the most delicious foods known to man; strawberries and Kraft Dinner Alfredo.  Begin!

Strawberries: Tart and then sweet.  They have the same feeling as raspberries; delicious yet pure and healthy.  So moist and juicy with a chewy yet crunchy texture, especially at the narrowest part of the strawberry.  Your mouth subtly explodes with juice during each bite.


Kraft Dinner Alfredo: Mmmmm...  That's just right with a side of perfection.  Bam!  Right in the kisser!  So good.  This dish is so creamy and flavourful; I can taste the garlic and oregano blending with other flavours.  Cozy warm on my tongue.  The noodles are slick with creamy sauce.  I think I need to be alone with this dish for a while... ;)


Next time: We eat pirate skulls and bones, sticks and stones and weed and bombs!  Honestly all I wanna do is *bang* *bang *bang* *bang* and *click* *Kaching!* and take your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment