Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 20

Listening to: MGMT

Hello there!  It is I, the great stoned food guru.  Today I bring you some delicious treats that I shall eat in front of you.  

Pecans: Buttery and rich, but they still taste nuttier and healthier than most other things that I would describe as "buttery and rich."  They have such an odd, bumpy texture, almost like they are dead grasshoppers or something.


Pecans and Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts: Alright, I'll admit it.  I came up with this idea high.  Mmmm... Can't taste the peanut as much as the chocolate, and I'm doing half a chocolate with each pecan.  Weird.  I'll try again.  No, I think the chocolate flavour is stronger than the pecans.  I'll try two pecans with half a chocolate.  Wow, still a bit more powerful.  Okay, for a second I could taste them together and it tasted yummy.  Hard to describe the taste when they are together; kind of like a familiar dessert, maybe chocolate almonds or peanut brittle.  No, I can't place the exact taste, but it's a nice combo.  


Betty Crocker Herb and Garlic Mashed Potatoes: This is herby and rich, so hearty as well.  Really interesting flavours.  There's a bit of a punch to the flavour.  It's so smooth in texture, just slowly sliding down my throat.  That was delicious.  Licking the spoon.  Glad I have a second pack of potato flakes in the box for another time.  :)  

That was a lovely noon-hour snack.  Have a great afternoon, day walkers and I will see you again, tomorrow morning or afternoon, hopefully with some homemade sour bread and some yogurt dotted with chocolate.  

Next time!  We eat a pus-  A pu-  ...a cat.  Yes, a cat.  There is no synonym for that word other than feline, so that is what I shall be eating.  A cat and/or feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment