Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 14

Hola, amigos!  Che pasa?  Listening to lots of Spanish music today, or quasi-Spanish music.  Check out my list of green, 420-friendly music on...

Always adding music to that list.  

Pretzels: Mmmm....  Crunchy, savoury and, of course, salty but not overly salty.  Gets too salty in the last few bites.  



Celestial Seasonings Sugar Plum Spice Holiday Tea: I got this for sale at the grocery store I work at, from the lingering seasonal clearance items.  Looking forward to sleeping.  Nice and flavourful.  I can sense so many nice herbs when I taste and smell.  Spicy, like cardamom and cinnamon.  Somewhat fruity as well.  It gets sweeter as I go deeper.  Done.

Next time we eat a Pikachu.  :(  Just kidding, that's mean.  Next time we eat a Men's Rights Activist.  Whew, now I feel better.




No comments:

Post a Comment